A laugh raises from deep within my throat
I have to hold back the desire to mock my past life
My toes are wet with the morning dew
Each drop whispers of the freedom I have found
The sun lights up my eyes and the green reflection dances in the rays
My jail is far behind me and I am now twirling in bliss
The music that’s in my ears is too lovely for me to describe
Love is endless
My happiness is founded in love
I have given up the fight against it
The thickets laced with rules and religion have been destroyed
I dance in the delight of God
I see the beauty in all He has created
No one lacking or better than each other
I smile with the knowing that no one person can love better than an other
I am free now
The endless woods of striving have fallen from my memory
I was so proud, blinded by religion
Every one is equal
No one is “lost”
I smile again
Dancing in my dream
My life is beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment