This pain is stabbing my chest
I run as fast as my feet will take me
Each thorn of rejection I hit makes tears of love fall from my cheeks
They are piercing my vary soul
They once told me they loved me...
Im not following the "path" Im not perfect
Now these trees bite me with their branches
Slapping words like unworthy and shit across my scarred body
My heart keeps getting wounded...
Does no one know how to love?
Can no one see Im beautiful the way I am
Being who I am
I fall flat in a mud called man made guilt
I struggle to stand up and yet I do
I will no longer let man run my life
These thickets of a lust for authority would try and break my freedom
Im to wild for that
Im to lovely for that!
I wish this pain would go away
Just let me love...please
I bow my head a tears come running down my face
All I want is to be alone and let sorrow overtake me
So thats its storm with pass and I will find myself again
Then I can come to you...how did I ever find you?
Always accepting who I am and never condeming...I thank God for you my love!!
5 comments:
Heather, I love you, I hope I'll get the chance to see you again before I head back to Fredericton. We all miss you very much. Be Blessed today.
Hey Heath - I'm always amazed by how resilient you are. There is such a strong theme in everything you write that you will not conform or change into who people want you to be.
It's really awesome that you stand up, consitantly, for what you believe, no matter what pain it brings you.
Your really beautiful in every way.
Isaac
hey heather i hope i didnt offend you - the last time you came to church i was floating into a downward spiral and I wasnt very happy to be alive..and i remember walking away from you a few times - which i didnt do on purpose..and not huggin you when you came for a hug haha....see i started letting people and then it was expected and then i was freaked out i let people love me and myself love them back so AHHHHHH!! no that cant happen you see, because i am a lost boy for life, i live in neverland and everything is a figment of my imagination.
So also I should tell you: I am concerned that i never ever see you...I know some things in your life have changed but......i also know how i felt when i was havin issues and wanted to drop homegroup/church/whatever.. and i know what my heart was goin through and the problems i was havin that i never was able to talk to anyone about.....so im worried that you like me are deeply sensitive, but passivly hurting and running marathons away from God....... does that make sense?
Yup probably not... email me back yo
Hello Ms. Heather!
I haven't seen you in ages. Just thought I'd leave a quick hello. We should do lunch sometime. I miss you being real with me... yes sir, I do.
Anywho, peace out.
Post a Comment