( the spellings horrid, I had no time for spell check today:P)
All the burdens that were pushing on my body have melted away
All the striving that I had been doing is now a goast to me
All the seeking I had been egnoring is now the adveture of my life
I feel so light
I feel the air washing over me whispering words of grace
I feel a calm I have never felt before
Still questions and doubts wirl in my head and heart
Still they some times haunt me
Still however the peace I have about them it sweeter than before
No one tells me who I must be or what I must do
No one can define me, or point at me
No one had a hold on me
I am who I am and not trying to be anything more
I am who I want to be
I am not searching to be found
I peer in on this world and see all its beauty
I look deeper than religion
I look to the sky and watch God
My eyes are always seeing
My heart is always loving
My soul is forever safe in my Fathers arms
Im not falling
Im not fading
Im not hiding
Here I am
Here I am
Here I am
All my wounds and scarrs here for you to see..I laugh anyway
All my sins and shame are here for you judgment..I love anyway
All my questions and insecurties are fresh on my skin..I'll hope anyway!
The beautiful souls on this earth are my delight
No one is ever lost...only hurt and forgotten
What if we dared to love insted of Judge them all??
I am no better than a murderer
I am no better than someone lost in depression
I am no better period
I am lost if they are lost
And if they are lost...then so are you
Live life and love..don't waste your time wondering if your right or wrong
I AM FREE HAHAHA
1 comment:
I miss you...where are you?
Post a Comment