I wish my tears could cure people of illness and heartach
Then maybe all the ones I cry would not be in vain
Chasing after a shadow that has left me shocked and lonely
One crisis ofter another my heart seems to encounter
Each one more strange and unexpected than the last
Yet again Im broken
Shatter across my hands are the sharp percing peices of my heart
My hope hides in the shaddows and Im lost trying to find it
My eyes are blurred with tears and Im stumbling around
Where did you go?
Why me, why does this keep happening to me oh God!!!
Im tired of learing, my heart can't take anymore
No more No more No more
Do hear my crys GOD, do you hear my voice?
I don't even know who I am at this moment Im so torn inside
How are we going to knit the peices back together God?
My needle has gone dull
All my thred as run out and my patches used up
Im all yours God...I have nothing left inside
Im a puddle of tears and blood
I become angry in my pain and frustration
With no one to direct it at
Im done Im finished
Your move
1 comment:
Hey heather, thank's for all the encouragement on my blogs, they are always a ray of sunshine in my dark and painful world. Why is that the people, like you, who are beautiful inside like you have to go through so much shit. Maybee the few truly kind, and pure-hearted are the targets of the countless angry, hardened, religous, and hateful people in the world. Please keep strong in yourself, and search hard for peace in those storms.
I love you
Isaac
Post a Comment