Thursday, March 16, 2006

Who are you to tell me, Im less than what I should be?

My body aches and groans with wounds unhealed.
My eyes spill of sorrows and pains untold
My pain is not valid my heart is to “young”

You can take your thoughts of my inferiority and shove them up your ass
You can take your games to lessen your shame and break them across your back

My heart is young and soft to the touch
My walls were not quite high enough to make me distrust
My eyes saw through a filter of innocence

You touched the most tender part of me and threw it to dust
You made me face a knew kind of rejection and self esteem low

My chest rises with flames of anger
My heart cries out with screams of insecurity
My thoughts are haunted with your corroding memories

You say it was no big deal
You say Im not aloud to me so messed up, Im to young
You have no idea, all of you, no idea.

My honesty is ranting,I will not hide my rage
My inferiority is slipping Im finding myself worth something
My beauty is not to be mistaken for this shell Im in

You see what's on the outside
You have no idea the qualities that lay in the inside
You cannot conceive what's in my depths

My soul is a mystery, my body is not, which takes more of a man?
My glance sets upon every day many pairs of lusting eyes
My heart feels sick to the point of physical disgust

You may think from my ranting I have written you all off
You are greatly mistaken
You do not know of the forgiveness that I can smell

My heart is now in a fight to remain soft
My soul is in a fight to stay open
My self esteem floats to and from me

You see I do forgive you
You should know I still believe there are some that can be who they are supposed to be
You should know that my forgiveness is not found in me, I find it in the One who conquered His flesh.

My soul is being draw into His grace
My heart is being soften by His love
My anger is being replaced by His sweet fragrance

You should know it takes time
You should know I wont heal in a day I can’t wholly forgive in an hour
You should know that I love to much to stay angry forever

(This is an exspression of the struggles I have been having with males lately and the assults of theirs that have befallen me. I don’t hate you all. Im fighting a fight and need to exspress myself. )

2 comments:

Deanna Momtchilov said...

thanks for sharing!

IsaacG said...

Guy's are assholes. Luckily the human race has sweet girls like you to offset male stupidity. I like your poem, keep up the good work.
Isaac